Happy National Book Lovers Day!
If you’re a blogger, it’s probably very likely you’re an avid book reader. In my 30s I used to read one or two books per week!
Some of my favorites are:
- “The Christmas Pig” by Kinky Friedman
- “The Good Good Pig” by Sy Montgomery
- “Paleo Manifesto” by John Durant
- “Letters From the Earth” by Mark Twain
- “Finding of the Third Eye” by Vera Stanley
- “And I Don’t Want to Live This Life” by Deborah Spungeon
- “Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret” by Judy Blume
What are you favorites?
Of course I wrote a few too!
“On the Guest List: Adventures of a Music Journalist” (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/162903908X)
“Love Cats” (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YBGVJQS/)